On tomorrow's pages

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Hurricane

Today I was alone on the farm Teixeira. The whole family went shopping in Varginha and they'd spend the whole day there (at least it was what the note on the coffee table said). The farm was silent, void of all human activity, while I had my breakfast. I was in silence, searching the Internet in my laptop. Got to my blog. Several people from various states of Brazil and abroad lost in my blog, searching for things as diverse as they can be, like "blogger.com"., "Advocate Element Liquidus Ambiento", "shadow play", "shadow play theme with three people", "blogspot.com.", "partial deafness anguish", "radiouniversal", "download universal radio for mobiles", "experiment of shadow and penumbra", "dreaming about being attacked by a man" (this one bringing me back memories I'd rather see buried), among others. I also find readers coming back for more, as a reader from Miracatu, from the same state as mine, São Paulo. Another from Paris, Ile de France in France, and another from New York (judging by his / her always landing on the blog in Portuguese, I'd say he / she's from my own country). Sending them a hug in case they read it or not.

I turned the laptop off. Silence is deafening. The mountains out there in their everyday majesty, dressed in an everyday cloak of the purest blue. My thoughts were now on Renan and how he was overwhelmed by his emotions yesterday. Thought I'd talk to master Danilo, tell him I understand what happened, though I don't think I should apologize. I simply couldn't help but asking the question, it would never get away by itself. I had no idea of what was going on, these pieces of news seem to sweep the town like a hurricane, those are stories that are typically hard to be kept as a secret.

The dreams from some days ago vanished. As soon as they came, they vanished in the thin air, without a trace. What remained was the experience of the dreams, the desire of knowing whether we could repeat the experiment under more controlled conditions. What meaning did these dreams have? Did Renan tell me the truth when he said he didn't remember any dream or simply had none at all? Or was he just playing a kind of theater with us, trying to overcome us in some way (involved in a competition with us to be the King of Savagery as I said one day to Andrés)? Or is it just us getting carried away by imagination while the young Teixeira goes out on the field, chasing and killing all outsiders not used to the strict and complex rules of co-existence in Taurinos in a violent way and converting into the King of Savagery naturally anyhow?

Shell shock | My favorite nightmare

Radio Universal: Shadowplay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)